It's easy to make a pick to place in a flower or plant.
These can be made for any occasion.
Cardstock--solid and/or pattern papers
Skewers from the dollar store
1. Cut out 2 shapes with punches or a die cut machine for each pick.
2. Stamp with desired saying, I used Mother's Day and Best Wishes stamps.
3. Place lots of glue or tape on back of each shape.
4. Sandwich the skewer between the shapes. Press together.
5. Let glue dry before using.
|Die cuts and skewer|
|I used white paper for the backs of the picks.|