There are many ways to save the memories of a special vacation.
1. Make your own notebook style memory book---notebook, glue stick, colorful pens or pencils. Keep all in a zip lock bag--update each day. Glue ticket stubs and other mementos into the book during your trip. Be sure to save room to add pictures when you return home!
2. Make a concrete stepping stone with collected rocks or shells.
3. Use a large Mason Jar to store vacation mementos. Decorate the jar with stickers, fabric, and ribbon.
4. Purchase and fill a shadow box.
5. Place these special memories in different rooms of your home--even the bathroom!