Need a fun treat or dessert for a crowd? Try a Cookie 'Pizza'
This recipe is from the Feb. 2015 Good Housekeeping.
1 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1/4 c. all purpose flower
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Line large cookie sheet or pizza pan with foil, spray with nonstick spray.
2. Knead the flour into the dough until combined. With hands, roll dough into ball, then pat into disk. Place disk in center of pan, with rolling pin, roll dough into 11 inch round.
3. Bake 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
4. While pizza is still warm, use pizza cutter to cut into 8 wedges.
5. Frost the entire pizza with the same frosting or frost each wedge with a different topping.
6. Sprinkle or add cake/cookie holiday decorations.