Tuesday, May 26, 2015
EMBELLISHED PATTERNED PAPER
There are lots of way to make patterned paper more 'fun':
1. Find a sheet that has large dots, use a small stamp, such as a heart or star,
and stamp in each dot.
2. Color in the white spaces.
3. Use a fine line black marker and outline the design.
4. Use a versamark pen, color around the design, emboss with sparkly powder.
5. Use the paper for die cuts to make the project 'pop'.
6. Try putting two patterns together that normally wouldn't 'match'.
7. Use glitter glue, sequins, or metallic markers to embellish the design.
8. Piece together scraps of paper behind a die cut for a quilted look.