what a beautiful way to keep track of summer reading!
A fun way to use petals from the flower gardens.
This simple-to-make bookmark craft preserves your garden's beauty.
- Dried flowers of choice
- Card stock, 2-inch x 6-inch piece, in color of choice
- Decorative corner punch (optional)
- Craft glue
- Two clear, self-adhesive laminating sheets, 9-inch x 12-inch
- Pick flowers and press them between absorbent paper for 2 to 3 weeks.
- With scissors or decorative corner punch, round or trim each corner of the 2-inch x 6-inch piece of card stock.
- Glue flowers to one side of card stock. Let dry.
- Place the card right side up on one laminating sheet. Lay the other, adhesive side down, on top and press pieces together to seal.
- Trim away excess with scissors, leaving a narrow margin of the laminating sheet on all edges.
Finished Size: Each bookmark measures about 2-1/4 inches across x 6-1/4 inches high.
Bookmark Craft designed by Catherine Herzberg, Clarinda, Iowa.
Bookmark Craft photography by Country Woman magazine.
Read more: http://www.countrywomanmagazine.com/project/dried-flower-bookmark-craft/#ixzz3bqDLkRTH