Here is a recipe from eatingbirdfood.com (click on link for more recipes)
Author: Eating Bird Food
- 8 ounces brewed coffee (or 1-2 shots of espresso)
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 drops of liquid stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- In a cup or sauce pan, mix together almond milk and pumpkin. Cook on medium heat on the stove top or microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, spices and sweetener, place in a cup and use a frother to foam the milk. You can also use a blender - just process for 30 seconds or until foamy.
- Pour coffee into a large mug, add the foamy milk mixture on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!