(I'm using mine for my purse, but would be great for
crafting items or coloring tools)
freezer or regular baggie, any size--I used quart zip lock
Any pattern/type of duck tape
Non stick mat if you have one, but will
still work if you don't, just makes it easier to work with tape
|Purse/Craft supply organizer|
1. Flatten baggie and put on mat.
2. Cut strips of duck tape longer than across the baggie so it extends the sides
Turn over and do the same to the other side.
3. Make sure duck tape is stuck to baggie, tape makes the bag very durable
4. Cut sides even, but leave an overhang of tape, stick tape together on sides to seal
5. The baggie is basically a pattern and underlayment
6. Trim being careful not to cut into baggie