Easy, Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Casserole
Recipe by Relish
Mark Boughton Photography / styling by Teresa Blackburn
- 1 16 oz. jar Alfredo sauce (like Ragu)
- 2cups chopped, cooked skinless chicken
- 1 12-oz bag frozen Italian vegetable blend, thawed (like Bird's Eye)
- 1 1/2cups cooked rice or pasta
- 1/2teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1cup Panko bread crumbs, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and spray a 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine Alfredo sauce, chicken, vegetables, rice and pepper and stir gently. Spread mixture in 2-qt baking dish. Combine panko and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle on top. Bake 30 minutes or until bread crumbs begin to brown and chicken mixture is bubbling. Serves 6.