Thursday, July 7, 2016
Sweet/Salty No-Bake Bars
(I have not personally made these, but on my to-do list when I remember to buy a bag of marshmallows!.)
3 tbsp. butter
1 (16oz) bag of marshmallows
2 tbsp. peanut butter
4 c. potato chips, crushed
2 c. pretzels, crushed
1/4 c. M&M's
1/2 c. choc. chips, melted.
1. Grease a 9x9 pan with cooking spray. (or line with parchment paper)
2. In large pot over low heat, melt butter. Add marshmallows and stir until smooth. Add peanut butter and stir to combine. Take off of heat, quickly stir in crushed chips and pretzels.
3. Using a spatula, or wax or parchment paper, press mixture into pan.
4. Sprinkle with M&Ms.
5. Drizzle with melted chocolate.
6. Let chocolate cool and harden before serving, about 30 minutes.
Cut into squares.