This one is from the Mr. Food website.
Great for a hot summer day when you don't want to heat up the oven
or the kitchen.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Whoever thought making a homemade meatloaf recipe could be this simple? Our Skillet Meatloaf is not your average recipe from Grandma's old cookbook. We've converted this old-fashioned favorite to the stovetop, and boy, are we pleased with the results! Instead of waiting for the oven to preheat and for the loaf pan to cook, get dinner on the table in a snap with this ground beef skillet recipe.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup stuffing mix
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed Italian tomato soup, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, stuffing mix, onion, egg, 1/4 cup soup, and salt; mix well. Shape into four oval patties about 1/2-inch thick.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the patties and brown on both sides; drain if necessary.
- Stir the water into the remaining soup and pour over the patties. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains in the beef, stirring the sauce occasionally.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Beef/Skillet-Meatloaf#rcb3FD2h7OtOatja.99