Tuesday, July 5, 2016
There are many good uses for pool noodles
that don't involve a pool! Check the clearance
aisles for after the 4th markdowns. However,
most are under a $1.00 even if they aren't marked down.
I found the following ideas in the July/August 2016 Woman's Day:
1. Store Boots. Cut noodle to height of boot to keep from crimping.
2. Protect Walls. Cut pieces and hot glue to back of picture frames to keep
from marking the walls.
3. Cover a saw. Cut to length, make slight incision down middle to cover blade.
4. Cut a piece to make a pincushion.
5. Halve a noodle lengthwise, double stick tape to corner or wall where car door opens.
6. Use a pile of noodles as giant lincoln logs
7. Google Pool Noodles for more ideas!