HOT FUDGE SLOW COOKER BROWNIES
(here is another recipe for the 'try-it soon' list!)
1 pkg. fudge brownie mix
2/3 cup oil
3/4 cup hot water
1 jar (12oz) hot fudge sauce
vanilla ice cream and choc. sauce for serving
1. Line large slow cooker with a disposable liner. (or grease it really good.)
2. In large bowl combine brownie mix, oil, eggs and 1/4 cup water until combined and glossy.
Pour batter into slow cooker.
3. Meanwhile, wisk together remaining hot water and jar of hot fudge sauce until smooth.
Pour over brownie batter.
4. Top with lid and cook on high for 3-3 1/2 hours or until edges are set.
If your slow cooker cooks faster, turn to low.
Don't over cook, center will be gooey-this is OK!
5. Spoon onto plate or bowl and serve warm with ice cream and chocolate sauce.
TIP- to store leftovers, just lift liner and place liner and all into a bowl. cover and store in fridge.