(from a fellow FCE club member)
(These are super easy and super YUMMY!)
2 tubes of any brand of CRESCENT rolls (I got the lowfat and it worked just fine)
2 8oz. bricks of cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
Icing-I used a can of pre-made cream cheese frosting or can make your own glaze
1. Pat one tube of crescent rolls in the bottom of a baking pan, no real need to butter
or grease pan, but parchment paper could be used.
2. Mix sugar and cream cheese till creamy
3. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of patted out rolls.
4. Put the other tube of rolls on top of this.
5. Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes, I checked mine at about 20 minutes, needs to be golden brown
6. Take out, while still warm, spread either pre-made frosting all over and let it melt or
use the following glaze recipe: 1 cup powered sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and enough milk
to make a glaze.
Let cool, cut into small bars since this is a very rich dessert.
This would also be good with strawberries, blueberries or other fruit on top.
Keep in refrigerator.