Craving something savory for breakfast? Use delicious Dollar Tree ingredients and cooking supplies to whip up a flavor-filled burrito. Combine your favorite meats and toppings on a tortilla and enjoy a restaurant-worthy brunch at home! In a rush? These are fast to make and make for a great hand-held on-the-go breakfast.
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Breakfast Sausage
- Flour Tortillas
- Shredded Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Non-Stick Pan
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Gather your ingredients (see image #1) and heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Lay the tortilla flat on a plate and set aside.
- Pour eggs into a non-stick pan, add a dash of salt and pepper, and cook until scrambled. Add the egg to the plated tortilla.
- Cook the breakfast sausage on the pan until browned on all sides. Place the sausage on the eggs.
- Add salsa and sprinkle shredded cheese (see image #2).
- Fold the edges of the tortilla, wrap, and roll the burrito (see images #3 and #4). Enjoy warm!