It is too hot to cook or bake, so here is a great recipe from the Dollar Tree Website--Value Seekers Club. Credit to Dollar Tree.
No Bake Peanut Butter Banana Pie
Cool and creamy desserts are a summertime must-have! This Peanut Butter Banana Pie recipe is delicious and so easy to make. No baking required, just let your pie chill in the freezer while you enjoy some time outdoors. By the time you're ready to come in, you can enjoy this smooth and silky treat, the perfect end to any summer day!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 8 oz. Package of Cream Cheese (Softened)
- Cup of Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- Cup of Milk
- 16 oz. Container of Whipped Topping
- 2 Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- Sliced Bananas
- Electric Mixer
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Gather and measure out your ingredients (see image #1).
- In a bowl, combine the powdered sugar, cream cheese, milk, and peanut butter with a mixer (see images #2 and #3).
- Use a spatula to pour the mixture into the pie crust, splitting the filling between the two pies.
- Smooth out the tops with the spatula (see image #4).
- Add whipped topping over the pie filling, smoothing that layer with the spatula (see image #5).
- Place the pie in the freezer for two hours.
- Slice bananas and layer them on top of the pie for a decorative, delicious touch (see image #6). Serve chilled and enjoy!